Returns & Refunds
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Kendal Mint Co.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help!
RETURNSYou have a right to cancel within 14 calendar days of the contract, or 14 days of receipt of the goods.
To be eligible for a return:
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- You must have contacted our team and confirmed the return.
*This is subject to change in the case of short shelf-life products and made-to-order items* Under normal circumstances, perishable food items cannot be returned but we make an exception for our full-dated products. You can read the full consumer rights article here.
Return address: (Please mark as "RETURN" on label)
Kendal Mint Co, F Brown Warehouse, Cardewlees, Carlisle, CA5 6LF, United Kingdom.
FREE & PREPAID RETURNS
If you have been provided with a Free or Prepaid Return label from Royal Mail.
1. You can book a collection from your home address hassle free and at no extra cost using the below link.
Input the tracking code included on the label, Fill in your details and select the best date and timeframe for you.
2. Apply the label to your package and return it to a Royal Mail centre (not Post Office).
If your items have arrived damaged, please take a photo and make us aware as soon as possible via our Live Chat or Contact page with your order reference, email, name and photos of any damage to help us address any issues as quickly as possible.
*Photos must clearly show how you received your order. Including: The package it arrived in showing any damage, the products inside and the number of items.
Please note it is widely accepted that Kendal Mint Cake is a historically fragile food product so breakages do happen. A little extra care when packing Kendal Mint Cake into bags and pockets can easily avoid this.
If there's an item missing from your order. Before contacting us, we recommend checking the following:
- We may have sent your items in separate parcels so please check your emails to see if any of your items will be arriving separately.
- The item(s) you ordered may have been out of stock - it's worth checking your emails (including your junk/spam) to see if we've sent you an email about this.
- If you’ve placed multiple orders within a few days of each other that qualify for free delivery and are being shipped to the same delivery address, your orders may have been combined or split across multiple parcels. You’ll be able to see whether they’ve been shipped together if the tracking information for each of the orders you’ve placed is the same.
If you have an item missing from your order, please let us know within 30 days of your order being delivered and we’ll do our best to help you.
PROOF OF NON-DELIVERY: ROYAL MAIL
From 2 January 2024, proof of non-delivery from customers may be required to support a claim for loss compensation.
Customers must complete a Declaration of non-delivery before contacting us and before any claims for loss can be made.
The declaration of non-delivery can be found below. Please use firstname.lastname@example.org for the "sender email address".
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
Delayed deliveries (UK): Any applicable refunds will be issued after 10 working days have passed, at which point the parcel is considered as lost by our couriers. (Does not apply to international orders).
Refunds for VIP / Subscribe & Save Products - If you're no longer happy with your subscription, you can cancel and request a refund. The amount refunded will be the total of your discounted subscription order, minus the difference between it and the amount of a full price item.
Otherwise, your subscription will not auto-renew beyond 3 months/ weeks and there will end automatically.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
You can find more information about shipping here.
Please note, we cannot accept responsibility for orders addressed incorrectly. Please check the correct address is being used before proceeding. Postage for incorrectly addressed items will be non-refundable and may incur additional charges for reposting.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, you can use the live chat button at the bottom right of the screen or contact us here.