Minty Inspiration - Delicious Chocolate Protein Porridge
The most important meal of the day as we all know, breakfast, or is it? Yes, it is and when training it's great to be able to top up with a bit of extra protein. After a nights sleep, your body's gas tank is running on empty, so it's important to fuel properly from the moment you wake up.
However, this protein oats recipe can be even more beneficial at lunch, and it's so simple, try it! It's minty-fresh too!
- 1 x cup of KMC PRO MIX (pre-mixed with 200ml water)
- 1 x cup of porridge oats
- Pour one cup full of oats into your bowl
- Mix up one sachet of KMC PRO MIX in a bottle or shaker with 200ml of water and measure out the same cup full used for the oats.
- Pour the cup into the oats
- Microwave for 2 minutes, taking the bowl out at 1 minute to stir.
- Stir until thick, leave to stand for 2 minutes
- Top with your choice of topping. We used cocoa nibs but you can try honey, syrup, flax seeds, sliced banana, it's up to you!