FAQ's: Energy Gels
We recommend you consume one gel every 30-60 minutes, before and during exercise to #Recharge.
Suitable for all Sports.
KMC NRG GELs contain 27g of Dual-Charge Carbohydrate, 4 Key Electrolytes and B Vitamins (B3, B5, B6 & B12) so they pack a real punch. If you want to #Supercharge your performance, you have come to the right place!
Always think ahead and stay on top of your energy levels, eat pro-actively not reactively, to avoid hitting the wall.
- Eat well before you start exercising and take your first gel within 30-60 minutes into your activity, take one gel every 30-60 minutes thereafter.
- Our energy gels are much less viscous than most and isotonic, but we would still recommend having some water.
- It's a good idea to mix it up with some GEL+ Caffeine energy gels. Caffeine is scientifically proven to boost your physical endurance. (...but don't exceed the recommended GDA).
They are lightweight, compact and designed to fit in jersey pockets, cycle bags and waist packs. They are pressure tested, so don't worry about the packaging tearing or bursting during exercise.
- The first way we've done this is through taste. Digestion begins in your mouth, and great taste is a key aspect of making a gel easy to digest.
- Alongside great taste, is great texture. Our products have some of the best consistency you'll find in an energy gel.
- The final ace up our sleeve is our not-so-secret ingredient... Natural Mint! As you might have guessed, at Kendal Mint Co. we love Mint.