#EarthDay2021 with Kendal Mint Co
This week, Thursday 22nd April marks #EarthDay2021 and at Kendal Mint Co. we are genuinely passionate about reducing waste, particularly in our beautiful home The Lake District.
"As the world returns to normal, we can't just go back to business-as-usual."Earth Day, 2021
This week we are raising awareness for #EarthDay by:
- Re-introducing the #KendalMintCleanUp campaign – grab some gloves and a bag before your next adventure and grab at least 3 pieces of litter along the way. Tag us @kendalmintco with #KendalMintCleanUp for a chance to win.
- Re-focusing our GRN NRG promise using the #MyEverest campaign – from now on, every penny raised through #MyEverest will go into developing & delivering sustainable products for you.
- Celebrating our 100% Recyclable and Biodegradable products that we're so proud of with featured offers.
You can read more about this below.
What have we done so far?
We introduced our GRN NRG Sustainable Promise in 2020, to Re-imagine, Reduce and Remove
- September 2019 - Introduction of recycled cardboard shipping boxes.
- October 2019 - New recyclable and biodegradable void-fill packaging materials used for all orders.
- Jan 2020 - No more single use plastic mailing bags, now 100% biodegradable.
- Feb 2020 - Our drinks bottles switched from plastic to 100% Biodegradable PE.
- May 2020 - we phased out our single-use powder sachets and released our 100% recyclable pouches for both our Hydration & Recovery powders.
- July 2020 - we introduced a new style of energy gel packaging which uses 30% less packaging and improved seals.
- June 2021 - We're going to change the game, keep your eyes peeled for more
No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment